Thursday, February 27, 2014

February Friendship Blocks Reveal

Wow, the end of February!  Can spring really be getting closer! I hope so! It is the last Friday of the moth so time to reveal my Friendship Blocks for this month.
Maria and I choose...

Light Green
Dark Green
Yellow

and

Light Green
Navy
Blue

Here they are!


Now for March we will be using...

Dark Green
Light green
Red


yellow
navy
dark green


Have a wonderful weekend and do something you love.

PS  The new Flower Sugar line has been arriving at my home! I ordered about 12 new fabrics from this line. I am listing them as soon as they arrive. You can find them in both of my stores.


13 comments:

  1. WOW ! You are getting in early Jane- it's not even Friday here.... Those blocks are certainly saying "Spring"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours really pop dont they?. Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pop of colour! Love your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such striking colors! Well the two words I've learn to despise "polar" and "vortex" are back. Ick. Stay warm. Bright fabrics bring indoor happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the color mix in these and the next mix sounds like a fun play date, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some very nice blocks...love the color combinations.

    Yes, spring has GOT to be getting close. The entire country has experienced some strange weather patterns this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring will definitely arrive quicker by skipping all Thursdays....bwahahahahaha I'm always up for nice weather, so it works for me! Love your blocks! You two have a great color combo going on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo hoo, these are great. Thanks very much. Our quilts are going to look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blocks Jane and I am going now to take a look at those Flower Sugar fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't those look fun! How will you put them together? More Flower Sugar...sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty blocks, Jane! Flower sugar is a wonderful line with very eye catching colors and homely prints!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!