Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Thank you!

I would like to say Thank You to all my
Sweet Embroidery Ladies.

What a joy it has been to have you here on Monday's.
The talent, the inspiration, the projects, the lovely stories, the fun, all of it, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I will miss our Monday For the Love of Enbroidery Posts


As I looked back at previous posts I found several projects that I would like to try and links I need to bookmark.  So, I am going to leave the posts up all year. 
Yes, all year on my side-bar. 
We can then all go back and be inspired once more!

Again, thank you for sharing your joy of hand stitching.

Hugs, 





11 comments:

  1. Thank you Jane, it was fun and now I am addicted to embroidery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting and to all the talented participants. I love that you put the posts on the side bar - now it will be easy access to them and to catch those pattern links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for all the entertaining Mondays. You had some outstanding participants & it made Mondays fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Jane. and now i have extra stitching projects on my to do list. but a new year coming up is a great time to get better organized.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane, the embroidery posts were wonderful. It is sew great to see there are lots of folks out there lovin'' it like I do. Thanks for the wonderful eye candy and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jane, it was so much fun to read and see all the great embroidery projects. Thanks for having us and thanks for leaving it up all year so we can go back and look at them again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really enjoyed this, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for letting me a part of these posts. it was fun seeing what everyone worked on this past year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It has been a lot of fun reading along .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Jane, for putting this together and enabling us to explore with a great thread!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I realy enjoyed it and THANK YOU!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!