Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Still a Deal

Yahoo mail was done all day Monday.  I am still receiving mail from Monday morning.  They said it was world-wide.
I apologize if you sent me an email and I did not respond.

Because of this I would like to extend my Cyber-Monday deal.


So here is a re-post of Monday's Post



I would like to take this opportunity to tell you of my 
Presencia Cyber Deal!

I have heard more than once that you would like to try these amazing threads, now is your chance!

All my threads are $1.00 each
but my cyber deal is
buy 6 get one free (my choice)

You will get 7 spools of thread plus your low shipping cost, all for 
under $10.00. to be exact $8.75! (USA only)

International buyers please email me for a shipping quote.

HERE they are, in my eBay store

Happy Cyber-Day!



3 comments:

  1. Help Jane! I can't figure out e-bay :-o and would love to buy some thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for extending the sale. I'm always behind!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!