Sunday, December 1, 2013

For The Love of Hand Embroidery

Due to illness and injuries from our guest posters this Monday's
For The Love of Hand Embroidery 
has been rescheduled for a future date.
Please keep a look out as there is more inspiration to come!

SO.....


I would like to take this opportunity to tell you of my 
Presencia Cyber Deal!

I have heard more than once that you would like to try these amazing threads, now is your chance!

All my threads are $1.00 each
but my cyber deal is
buy 6 get one free (my choice)

You will get 7 spools of thread plus your low shipping cost, all for 
under $10.00. to be exact $8.75! (USA only)

International buyers please email me for a shipping quote.

HERE they are, in my eBay store

Happy Cyber-Day!



5 comments:

  1. I hope you are ok and prayers for healing.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That deal sounds too good to be true! Could you let me know the shipping to Australia on the seven balls! I'd love to add to my stash- I have big hand quilting plans for 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great deal, did you look at my thanksgiving post? I used some of this floss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to purchase this thread but it is charging me a delivery fee for each item bringing total shipping to $16.50. Is this true?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am having the same problem as KatheG. Help?

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!