Monday, November 11, 2013

For The Love of Hand Embroidery-Guest Poster-Pat

Happy Monday to everyone. 
 I hope you had a nice weekend and did something you loved.
On to our next guest for
The Love of Hand Embroidery.


Today
I would like to welcome
Pat who blogs at
Live Love Labs


Hello, I am Pat and I blog over at Live Love labs.
I have been stitching for as long as I can remember. My mother taught us to stitch and knit as kids.
Jane gave us some lovely Presencia thread perle cotton to work with.
I fell in love with this vintage pattern that I found over at the flikr grouphttp://www.flickr.com/groups/hooplove/
and decided to do it in redwork.



I still had more colours to play with so I made a needle keep from one of my favourite designers. Lynette Anderson.






I have worked with Presencia thread in the past. Here are some previous projects.






Thanks again Jane for letting me be a guest poster on your blog and letting me share my projects with your readers.

To our readers.  After you leave your comment, Pat will come back to her post and hit reply to answer your comments and questions. So make sure to come back later in the day!


Thank you so much Pat! Your work is just beautiful. I love redwork and your is truly wonderful. I just love your needle keep. And of course all your projects. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us today.



PS  Presencia Thread is a $1.00 in my
Stock up for the holidays



25 comments:

  1. All lovely projects but love that vintage 'housewife' piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I especially love the apron lady too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects you mad with embroidery and patchwork. The needle keeping is my favorite.
    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great projects. I remember seeing some during a blog hop. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes the other projects are from Jane's threads and Mdm Samm's blog hops :0)

      Delete
  5. Wonderful projects Pat! I like your puppy stitchings and the needle keep. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice projects. I like the apron and the needle case.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute designs! I am going to have to put a needle case on my to do list. What a great way to organize things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do come in handy, especially when you have more than one project on the go :0)

      Delete
  8. You do great work and I do remember some of your previous projects - some from MS blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is where they are from..thanks!

      Delete
  9. Lovely embroidery projects. I especially like the needlebook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Can never have enough needlebooks!

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thanks, they were fun to stitch :0)

      Delete
  11. Wonderful projects , love the pinkeep and I remember those teatowels from the bloghop, love them !!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!