Saturday, February 16, 2013

Wrap Up

Just a few final comments about this weeks Hop.
Thank you to Madame Samm for this fun idea!
Thank you to Madame Samm for allowing me to be the cheerleader.
Thank you to our participants. You are all amazing.
Thank you to all our visitors and those who left comments. We need you and love you.
Thank you to our new hoppers and our regular hoppers.

AND

thank you Samm for my little girl. I will treasure her "always".


I love these hops, they bring out the best in everyone. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced quilted.
They bring us together as a community.
They inspire us!
They entertain us!
They fill us with happiness and joy.
They introduce us to new blogs, and new friends.

This has been a wonderful week for me personally. 
PINK, Love and candy! 
 It was marvelous!

Thank you!

PS The winner of my giveaway is

#56 Tammy.  I have sent you an email. Congratulations!




13 comments:

  1. Apparantly that means I am the winner. Yippeeee!!!!!!!!! I love those fabrics..B=verry very pretty. Thank you for everything Jane. This hop was tons of fun. And I am looking forward to the fabric arriveing. I can have some new eye candy to look at & drool over & touch until I get a few more fabrics to get it all together to sew into a quilty project. conn_and_vans_mom(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jane, for being such a fantastic hostess--the hop was so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Tammy!
    I do enjoy the hops and seeing what everyone has come up with, for the themes. Lots of inspiration.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jane, I thank you for the leader you ar and thank you for the inspiration you share! Congratulations to Tammy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane.. You are a fabulous cheerleader! Thanks for all you do!

    Congrats Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all you did to make this a wonderful hop!
    Love the little girl Mdm Samm designed for you! Congrats on being a wonderful hostess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a lot of fun. I'm glad I did this one for my first! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You diid a lovely pour your heart into it job...with gratitude
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Tammy and thank you to you Jane and Madaam Samm for another fun hop. Always so many inspiring projects and at a time of the year when winter snows and sniffling noses just cry out for a cup of tea or coffee and blogging fun to help cheers us while we wait for spring.
    Well done ladies, and thanks.
    cheers,
    maggie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jane, you were a wonderful cheerleader and Madame Samm is just the best! I enjoyed the hop and hope to get to hop with you as the cheerleader again. Take care and remember rah, rah, rah, Jane is a Stah(star)! Forget my poetry!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Jane, I have missed reading of your adventures! Catching up shows that you are so busy busy all the time. Hopping around was wonderful. stay busy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Investment Plans to make money online, Online Jobs can make money online from home, Just Visit
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!