Thursday, January 31, 2013

New in the Hood




This is what Riley Blake did with the Gingham Fabric. 
Pattern can be found HERE

Oh My Goodness!
Nothing makes me more happy than my UPS Driver.
He brought some of the most beautiful fabrics to my door.
And, guess what?

I am going to share them with all of you!

Newly listed in my



are the most beautiful Gingham Fabrics you have ever seen.

I have an array of colors and sizes for your shopping pleasure

Medium 1/4 inch Gingham



And Small 1/8 inch Gingham.



Listed now in my ETSY STORE

****************************************

Can you believe today is the last day of the
 Dare to Dresden Hop?
This has been amazing. The talent and inspiration unbelievable.

BUT, We still have today.
Here is the line up.
Enjoy, I know I will!


January 31th, 2013
Clothes and Crafts





4 comments:

  1. Is my memory fuzzy but didn't you retire from having a fabric store? When did you gear up again? I missed this somehow. I like that I can buy from you. Do you have the Nancy Drew? I haven't been to your store yet so I'll check.
    Blessings
    Gmama Jane The Other Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the pull of having a quilt shop ;-D Love the ginghams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gingham always reminds me of the aprons my gr-grandmother used to make for all her grandkids. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!