Monday, September 17, 2012

Shop Hop Booty!

My friend and I went on a Quilt Shop Hop last Friday.
Really we only hit three stores but they were an hour or so away.
We had to stop for lunch!
And spend at least an hour in each store
so..
It was a full and fun day!

I was such a good girl.
(Not that I was trying to be!)

First up Dots!
No trip would be complete with out dots!
Right?

Green because I liked them and the blue is from the Berenstain Bear Line. You know Mama's Dress is such a special blue that I wanted to make sure I had the right shade.



A beautiful Cjhristmas Print from Michael Miller.
Christmas Faries/Angels with GLITTER!
I adore glitter.



And then...
Be still my heart
PEANUTS FABRICS
I know I have said this a least a hundred times but my love for Charlie Brown goes way back to my chiuldhood.
I even wrote to Charles Schultz when his comics appeared in the Chicago Tribune.
I also would project pictures on the wall, trace them and then color them.
Hmmm, I think I was a nerd!
Not the fun, cool, gal I am today! LOL!!

Anyway..

TADA!








Oh I am going to have fun with this fabric!

 and now may I present todays Dot Hop schedule
 
(why some are black type and some blue? I have no idea!)


September 17th

   The Sunflower Patch



9 comments:

  1. That was a whole lot of shopping. Good buys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you were indeed a busy shopper...and now you will be a busy quilter! Can't wait to see your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beaufitul peanuts fabric! love this cartoon too. what do you plan to do with those pretty fabrics?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally jealous of your Peanuts fabric! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love Snoopy and Peanuts. I have some of the episodes on my Ipod, I used to have them for The Boys but I love them. I can't wait to see what you do with that material. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Finds!!
    I haven't seen the Peanuts fabric yet, but it looks like a fun one to create with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute fabrics, Jane! It is double the fun to shop with a friend! Glad you had a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this coming out and thought of you. Perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!