Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Finish and Today's Hop Schedule

Here we go!! Today's Bowls With Border Schedule.
Let's cheer then on!


I would like to share a finish with you that has been a long time coming!

My String Quilt!

These fun blocks came
from two bees I was in and blocks that I also made.
This will be a fun picnic quilt.
You can stop here it is photo heavy!



I love my pink campers! 

This floral print was the first fabric I bought for my on-line fabric store.
I was made by K.P. Kids.
I sooo loved that fabric! 



Thank you for your visit!

Have a happy day.


15 comments:

  1. Love the string quilt - it is fun to re-visit strips and remember their origin. Great backing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VEry pretty! Too pretty for a picnic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. String quilts make me smile. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful quilt! love all the color it is such a great way to use scrap! the flower fabric is gorgeous, Jane why did you close your fabric store?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your string quilt. It is so beautiful and to lovely to only be used as a picnic quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great string quilt and I love the orange on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to make one of those--love it! That little camper is so cute. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janie your string quilt is SO pretty! Such wonderful fabrics and colors and you've put them together perfectly. These are not my fave designs for quilts but I really like looking at yours. It makes me feel happy and carefree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jane, I love your string quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. String quilts are always so gorgeous. I love your close up pictures =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sew love this quilt! You should enter it in the quilting gallery's scrap quilt contest, still open for entries and then voting this weekend, its SOSOSO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cograts on a great finish. I love the bright colours. Who is the pup?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your string quilt - and that flower fabric. You just have to smile when you look at it! A very happy quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great quilt Jane - and a real stash buster. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the fabrics you used! Very pretty quilt :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!