Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bee's and Swap's

Yes, I am knee deep in Bee's and Swap's.
I mean school is out for summer so this is the time for me to sew and swap, shop, and have fun!!

 I just finished my Wonky Stars and Traditional 4 - Patches for the
 (you can still play as long as your blocks arrive by July 1st)




 Finished my paper piecing blocks for the
 (this quarter closed, new quarter starts in July)


I was Invited to join...
I am waiting for my fabrics to arrive and then I will post some pictures.


Charm Swap's...

3 X 6 Rainbow Swap (swap full)

My Colors
Pink

Light Blue

One yard of each cut into 5 inch charms.

Fabrics you bought and thought,"What was I thinking"
My swap fabrics.


A brand new one ; I so excited about this too.
Kona and polka dots.
 5 inch charms of a Kona color and a dot to match.
Hew cute is this name?


Well, I hope this will keep me out of trouble for awhile!

BUT????????
What if???????

10 comments:

  1. I can hear your sewing machine from here! Love your wonky stars and those blocks. Talk about gorgeous! Enjoy each day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Bee Swap! I would have to have lots of notes and totes to keep track of all that! Those little blocks you made are so bright and happy and RED and yellow and lime and such...love them! Love your stars too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are going to be busy now that school is out.
    Now I can't believe you don't like those fabrics for the "What was I thinking charm swap" I love every one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - swaps, swaps, and MORE swaps! I'm trying my best to get some of the 150 UFO's I've got going! Found a bag of 5" charms for a quilt top - counted them - quit at 1200!!! Just slap me!! I need control!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need you to pick all my colours for me! You always manage to just match them up so well.
    I'd love some 1930s with yellow...how hard could that be? I cannot decide which is which.
    Lovely lovely choices again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing my swap! I'm excited to host one. Sign-ups are open - still 20 spots available. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that's a whole lot of swapping. Just make sure you send the right fabrics to the right people =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you are going to be doing a lot of cutting, and having fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do believe someone is going to have lots and lots of fun now that school is out. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!