Sunday, May 6, 2012

3 X 6 Bee

 I had taken some time off from the 3 X 6 bee
BUT
I really missed it!

So.....
I joined again!
I was very lucky to get in a hive that is all paper piecing.
 You pick 3 colors and the members on you hive will make the same block for all the hive members in their chosen colors.
It is funny that I choose
Red, White and Blue before I knew I was helping with the Hop!!

The link to the

My inspirational mosaic for the group.


I also spent the weekend sorting out wonky trees. They are ready to be mailed.
We are on Round Three of this Swap and blocks are not due until July First.
Come and check us out.
You will be glad you did And we would love to have you join.

Link to the Wonky Group.

As I sit here and type we are having a thunderstorm.  I love that sound, so I am going to crawl into bed and enjoy!

Happy Sewing!

PS....Still waiting for.....

heystella
Holly Hlb123

To fill out information form for the R/W/B Blog Hop.




5 comments:

  1. Cute grand kids, wonderful shot of Baby M...isn't she just the happiest?
    I love all the red white and blue pics...inspiring for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mosaic it's very British looking =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thunderstorms here to!! Love the red, white and blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mosaic is really great. Loved looking at them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoyed looking over your mosaic...inspiration for the hop!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!