Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin

I have joined a fun round robin.
It is the
Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin.

We were to design a 6 1/2 inch block. Any technique.
We are divided into groups. We sent our starter block to the first person in our group. They added a border and sent it on to the next member.  My little baby will travel the world and come back to me in October.

The mystery part...
We do not know who has our block and we do not get to see it until the end. This was such a fun idea of Michele's from Quilts from my Crayon Box that I just had to join.

This was my starter block. I have no idea where she is, but I know she is having fun!



Remember,  Do not forget to go to Sew I Quilt and enter the giveaway!
There are some amazing prizes.
If you missed some of the Table Toppers Madame Samm has a link on her blog to a board showing them all. And there are a lot!

Happy Sewing



11 comments:

  1. She's a cutie, but she's not here with me and I couldn't tell you where she went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I relly do love your block and I DO know where she is and where she will be on each leg of her journey. But I'm not telling you. Neener, neener, neener!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love the idea! Where i was when this star! ... maybe next time!

    have a nice day Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. That block is so cute and adorable! What an exciting thing to participate in. Hope it goes well! And I'm assuming you will be adding bits to other people's?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea! That might be a fun activity for a quilt retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your block! Can't wait to see the final result!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little block! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the yummiest little block I think I've ever seen and I can't wait to see what you get back but I don't want the summer to go too fast. No summer here anyway - it's been non-stop rain in merry old England!
    Lots of Love
    Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Goodness! I love your block!! Hope I'm in your group ;) :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!