Sunday, February 26, 2012

♫ ♫ Hooray for Hollywood ♫ ♪

This post is for my own silly enjoyment! No need for you to even read! I sing, a lot, out loud, all the time! So, this is just plain old fun! (for me at least!)


 ♪ ♫ Tonight Tonight, will be a special night
Tonight I will embroider and watch the Oscars ♫ ♫

♫ ♫" Hi Joanie"
      " Hi Janie"
"What the story moringglory What the tale, nightingale?
"Did you hear the Oscars are on tonight?"  ♪ ♫

♫ ♪ ♫ Hello Billy,
Well Hello Billy
 It so nice to have you back where you belong.
You're looking great Billy
I cant' wait Billy
'till your singing and dancing on our
favorite show 
I will be sitting Billy
maybe knitting Billy
but I will stop
and give you my attention
Soooooo,
Have some fun Billy
Give us the old razzmatazz Billy
Billy, will never go away again ♪ ♪



Enjoy the Show!!!!!


8 comments:

  1. Jane, you're too funny! Now you need to make a video of yourself singing that song and post it here! How fun would THAT be?

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mary Grace! I always think it would be fun here in blogland if we had the chance to hear and see each other in video! (NOT that I wan to go firsts!)
    Jane, I was wondering, can you share how you made your button for your blog? I'd really love to make one but have no idea where to start. Thanks a bunch, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are so funny! I even found myself singing along, and I am not a good singer! Enjoy the show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep we are ready too,,,,and your sing a long will be a must....ribs are on, chocolate cream pie is setting, best china And candles are set... Gown and suit are all pressed...yep sing a long with Jane too,,,,,yep we re ready lol great song btw ..made me chuckle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, fun Jane - Getting the lap trays all set up for the hoopla. Judy C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! You made me laugh~~ Enjoy dahling...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you crazy girl! Sang along to your tune! Love the Oscars each year. But honestly, some of those women need to eat! Big heads were abound, and Joli's leg needed some food!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!