Sunday, January 8, 2012

Arter 7 1/2 years!

I am taking down my shingle.
Janesfabrics is closing.
It is with a bittersweet heart that I do this but I know it is time.
Thank you to everyone who shopped with me, I am very grateful

Now, I am afraid you will not get rid of me entirely!!
I still will be blogging and swapping!
One cannot  quit quilting!!

I have everything in my eBay store priced to sell. Etsy is closed.
This is the price and there will be no further reductions.
All inventory is listed.
Of course I will combine shipping.

Here is the link.  My Store

I do ask one favor, please pass the word around. I would be very grateful
Thank you!  Jane


9 comments:

  1. Jane I'm so sorry to hear this but understand completely. My very best wishes for whatever is next on your journey! Blessings, Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just happy that you are staying around for blogging and sewing! Whew! You scared me there for a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jane, I am sad to read this news, but happy you will still be blogging..and of course quilting! I would be happy to post a link on my blog directing folks to your sales! Have a wonderful wek, xoxo Christel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you success as you move forward Jane.
    Kind regards, Robyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where oh where will I get the Presencia Finca now? (Wink) Blessings as you move on to a new direction in your life - will miss your store, but so glad you will still be here to visit in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know it must have been difficult for you to come to this decision - but, afterall, it is your journey to create. Will look forward to see where it takes you, for sure more time to create. Judy C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are keeping up with blogging and quilting. And don't forget all that time for grandbabies too! Wishing you happiness in all that you do.
    PS- I think I just bought the last of your flannel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bittersweet is an apt word for some of the decisions we have to make in life. I wish you a smooth transition. Just know your blogging friends will be with you through thick and thin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you won't even THINK about stopping your blog!! There are too many fun days ahead and we have just gotten to know each other. I'm glad you're doing what will bring peace and joy to your life.
    Blessings
    The "other" Jane

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!