Monday, November 22, 2010

A few things.....

Wow…

Another weekend gone already!! Time is going by so fast. Let’s see…

I did get some more Christmas stars done,
Some meeny...



And some teeny…



I have to stop until I get my design wall because I have no idea how many more to make!!

I finished a block for my Christmas Quilt Around the World Bee. I did not put a star on the top of the tree because I was not sure Mel wanted embellishments; but the robot in the window is for her son.



Then I was so inspired by Julia and her pinwheel quilt with piano key border that I took out my 9 patch top and started on a border for that.





I am using the Berry Delicious Jelly Roll, actually I am using two!!


Busy week coming up for me and I am sure for many of you as well!

They are starting to paint today so I hope I can show you some pictures. We have picked out carpet and I am going to start some projects for my sewing room. More on that later.

Girls basketball all week sooooo
Have a great day!!!


15 comments:

  1. You are just a busy little bever over there.....love it all....truly!! Can't wait to see pictures of your rooms...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you Jane..That border will look fab on your 9 patch top...so easy peasy to do..I'm sure you'll love it too!
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Jane. I so love the stars. Those quilts are just beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute house...love the robot! Piano keys will be terrific on your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your quilts. I like the idea of the piano keys on the 9patch.
    www.quiltsampler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The robot in the window is the perfect added touch. Mel will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time goes so fast this time of year. More beautiful stars. I can't wait to see them on your design wall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As usual, you have been a very busy girl! Love your quilt top and your stars!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stars and I love Mel's little quilt too. You have really been having some fun sewing time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the piano key border too. I think it will look cute on yours also. I can't wait until I can get some things done also (I've got a couple of more days worth of organizing to go). Let's see the quilt when you've got the border on, I can't wait to see it.

    Wanda
    http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh, Michael Buble!

    That made me want to dance the cha cha... LOL

    I can'twait to see how the border comes out. I'm getting so excited about your new room...makes me want to squee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your stars are wonderful. I especially like the fussy cut centers. Your Bee block is adorable! And I really like the quilt you are making.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your nine-patch quilt, Jane! The fabrics are so cheerful and lovely! A piano key border is going to be so much fun! Beautiful stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jane,
    hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Love those stars with the fussy cut centers.
    I am working on your QATW block. I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, great great projects. Love them all. The stars are darling. And the quilt top turned out so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!